FreeVo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeVo

Project: FreeVo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterYoda
Star Wars
Star Wars
MasterYoda

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules   Forum rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:12 am

LIETUVISKAI:
Sveikas atvykes mano mielas drauge!
Po registracijos tau atsivers nuostabus iki siol nematyto grozio pasaulys, o kad jame islikti tereikia laikytis situ paprastu taisykliu:

1. Visiems sakyk apie FreeVo Project.
2. Jaigu gavai linka i si foruma reiskia esi ISRINKTASIS, didziuokis tuo.
3. Ne floodink ten kur nereikia. (Yra tam tikros temos tam sukurtos)
4. Neizeisk artimu. (Siuo atveju artimais vadinu klaniskius, sios taisykles laikytis nebutina Very Happy )
5. Mylek ir gerbk forumo adminus. (Nemylesi - jie nemyles taves)
6. Lankykis ir postink. (Be jusu aktyvumo sitas nuostabiausias forumas gali greit mirti)
7. Reginkis tokiu paciu nick kaip ingame. (Nickai kurie nesutampa su INGAME, bus trinami iskart)
7.1 Nick - tai NE LOGIN INGAME, MUMS NEREIKIA JUSU INFOS.
8. Dziugauk ir dziugink kitus.

FreeVo project Adminai :
MasterYoda (atostogose) ir R2D2

IMPORTANT : Mes nenorime nieko izeisti, tiesiog viska ka rasite apie save ir kitus tera musu subjektyvi nuomone, kitaip sakant informacija apmastymui

ENGLISH:
Hello my dear friend!
After registration, you will see wonderful world, and if you want to stay here, you need to follow these simple rules:

1. Tell everyone about FreeVo Project.
2. If you got link to this forum, then you are elect, you should be proud of yourself.
3. Don't flood. (There are certain topics designed for that)
4. Don't insult your neighbor (In this case, neighbor means your clan members and you don't need stick to this rule Very Happy )
5. Love and Respect the forum admins. (If you don't - they doesn't love you)
6. Come here and make some posts. (Without your activity this wonderful forum may die soon)gister
7. Register with the same nickname as ingame. (Nick which differs from the INGAME nick will be deleted immediately)
7.1 Nick - This is NOT YOUR LOGIN INGAME, we do not need your INFO.
8. Rejoice and make some joy for others.

FreeVo project Admins:
MasterYoda (on vocation) and R2D2

IMPORTANT : We do not want anything to offend, just everything you can find about yourself and others, is our subjective view, in other words information for reflection

P.S. Nepykit del klaidu. Gali isversti geriau? Pm me. If you can translate better give pm to me.
Back to top Go down
https://freevo.darkbb.com
MasterYoda
Star Wars
Star Wars
MasterYoda

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum rules   Forum rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:34 am

LIETUVISKAI:

KAI REGISTRUOJATES RASOTE VEIKIANTI E-MAILA I JI ATEIS NUORODA KURIA NUSPAUDUS AKTYVUOSITE SAVO FORUMO ACCOUNTA.

ENGLISH:

When you register write your active e-mail, because you will get activation link to that e-mail.
Back to top Go down
https://freevo.darkbb.com

Forum rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreeVo :: Read before registration-
Jump to: